Students eat cannabis edibles at Boston school

Boston student hospitalized after eating cannabis edibles

There were several children at the Maurice J. Tobin School in Roxbury on Monday afternoon who reportedly ate cannabis edibles, with one feeling ill and needed an ambulance. According to the school a chocolate bar that contained cannabis ended up being consumed on campus. The children were between the ages of twelve and fourteen. The school nurse was involved with having the ambulance come to take one of the children that was not feeling well out of precaution. The principal sent out a notice to parents and guardians reminding them that the school will take disciplinary action against students who bring edibles or other drugs to school.

Find the full story from WCVB on their YouTube channel here: