In a continuing trend, more students in Boston reportedly ate cannabis edibles while at school this week. As a precaution the staff at the Dr. William W. Henderson Inclusion School called ambulances which took the children to the hospital as a precaution. Local news stations able to pick up on police radio communications traveled to the school for more details. CBS Boston and WCVB both used their news helicopters to capture the moment that the students were lead out of the school and into the ambulance. The incident was also reported by the Boston Globe after becoming the second time that cannabis intoxication on campus has occurred at this school in recent months.
Find the full story from WCVB on their website here: https://www.wcvb.com/article/4-boston-students-taken-to-hospital-after-ingesting-unknown-substance-police-say/43771684
Additional info is available from CBS Boston here: https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/four-students-hospitalized-after-ingesting-edibles-at-boston-school/3035803/