Ambulance called again for Boston students eating edibles

More Boston students sent in ambulance after eating edibles

During the month of March Boston school officials have seen at least two incidents of young students eating cannabis edibles. In both instances students were sent to the hospital in an ambulance as a precaution. Earlier this month students at the Maurice J. Tobin School in Roxbury reportedly ate a cannabis infused chocolate bar. More recently, NBC Boston reports that an incident at the Henderson Upper School in Dorchester involving students who ate a cannabis edible resulted in the ambulance coming for multiple children. Officials in Boston are asking parents to remain vigilant and to keep cannabis locked away and out of the reach of minors.

Find the full story from NBC Boston here: