A student at the Hobomock Elementary School accidentally consumed a cannabis edible that a school staff member had allegedly brought to work with them. The nine year old who is non-verbal with special needs was taken to a local hospital after eating what Channel 7 news reported as being an infused candy bar. The school employee has been placed on administrative leave due to the fact that the possession of controlled substances on school property is prohibited. This incident comes after several Boston students have been rushed to the hospital after eating cannabis edibles on school property in recent weeks.
Find the full story from Channel 7 WHDH on their website here: https://whdh.com/news/pembroke-elementary-school-staffer-on-leave-for-bringing-marijuana-edible-to-school-student-rushed-to-hospital/